Before The Rains




I am in my own world when I am in the garden. 
I put my favorite music on, get on my knees and get close
 to the plants I adore and to work in the surrounding soil.



We are to get some rain late this afternoon, so 
I am doing some much needed cleaning and weeding.




With our warm winter, we have a plethora of weeds!



My daffodils, snowdrops and such seem to be beaming in 
the morning sun. Their abundance this year touches my heart.



So, I decided to take a moment to stroll around my garden 
to capture some of the cheerful blooms dancing in the breeze.



There are bees buzzing about these fragrant blooms – 
one would think it springtime.



Springtime always comes early to A Delightsome Life.




Stroll with me, imagine the warmth of the sun on 
your back with a slight chill to the air.



High clouds are dancing across the sky and the sun 
seems to be flirting in and out of them.




We are to have quite a lot of rain later this evening. I am very
 thankful for the abundance of winter and early spring rains.


Our summers are notably quite hot and dry.


Do you see the early signs of spring in your garden?


I hope you enjoy this walk with me. I must now get 
back to my gardening. I do appreciate your visit.